RiskCap New Customer Special!! $50.00 Start-Up Fee WAIVED and 20% off annual upfront payment option on any new IQFeed membership! LINK Contact James To – Toll-Free 800.475.4755 x8432 | email@example.com
- Charts by https://www.linnsoft.com/
News EST – Light
- Setup Instructions -USE MVV to determine momentum = Red/Green for sentiment – 24 hour/Globex for first 45m to hour then use RTH new profile for sentiment
- Longer Term Expectations – Hovering above 2365 winding tight for expansion higher is my guess- bullish while above the previous balance which starts in the 2372 area
Strategy -Always Apply MVV & VPOC shifts for Sentiment & Risk. Use ONVPOC and 24hour VWAP as a sentiment guide. After 45m minutes of the RTH session use the RTH VWAP and VPOC as sentiment guide & Adjust Risk after 1st Target is hit.
Value Area Trade Setup suggest waiting for reaction at POC/VPOC then entering after – POC/VPOC often acts as support/resistance and should allow a tighter stop / better entry after initial reaction.
When open below VAL and move to POC, 63% of time it continues to VAH. When open above VAH and return to POC, 67% of time continues to VAL.
Value Area Stat Trade 5/5 – Same as 5/4 Tight area – not good risk/reward
- ES_F YHI 2387.75 YLO 2376.25
- ES_F Overnight High 2390.75 Overnight Low 2379
- Bull > After pullback into 86 back above 88.50 bullish < 83 Bearish
- Bull Area – > 91 expecting tag of NVPOC 2396 – target 93 and 95.50 – if we pullback into 86 area use the setup again
- Bear Area- Below 78 retrace into 75 (scale) and GAP fill 70.25 NVPOC tag 70.50 – EXIT 71- Use again
- Previous Days Sentiment and Overnight Session
- Volume – Lower
- VPOC – Higher & Value Area – OverLap Higher
- Direction – Higher
- Overnights – Balanced SUPER tight range
Information provided on this website is not to be deemed as an offer or solicitation with the respect to the sale or purchase of an securities or commodities.
If a setup does not trigger- Carry it into the Globex session.
- Levels refer to ES Chart attached
- NVPOCs & GAPs are often targets or turning points of support or resistance
- GAPs 70.25, 47.50, 33.50, 27.75
- NVPOCs 2396, 84.25, 70.50, 55.50, 46.50
- ES CHART –
- NQ Chart –