ES S&P 500 mini futures & 6E Euro futures Plan & Trade Setups -The Markets are moving from balanced to imbalanced back to balanced…Please use the Streamer for Chat Room & or the Twitter feed
News Events all times EST – Europe will have plenty of surprises, Housing Market Index 10:00 AM ET
Always Use STOPs. Information provided on this website is not to be deemed as an offer or solicitation with respect to the sale or purchase of any securities or commodities.
- What needs to hold to favor buyers- 1535 important level
- Bull/Bear Line for RTH – bullish above/bearish below
- Overnights are Long/Short/Balanced Opportunity for TBD
- Expectations/Strategy : Bearish for the Week below 1530.50. Some retracing and auctioning to do below from previous Gap ups. There will be news out of Europe more than likely all week so mind the levels and setups. Fridays auction was slowing/balancing
- Support -1531.75, 28, 24, 18.50
- Resistance – 36, 40.75, 43.50HVM
- High of Day – 1556.50
- Low of Day – 1550.75
ONHI – TBD ONLO – TBD
- NVPOC - 1538.50, 1530.50, 1517.25
- GAPS - 1539.25, 1535
- Activity type -Responsive
- Open Type = Open out of range
- Direction of trade- Down facilitation that way poor & current condition is balanced/overbought
- Volume – Lower
- Value Area -Lower/OverLap These 5 lead to Auction results = bias/Expectations
All charts/ Levels/shades/zones/support/resistance or trade setups are not to be shared under ANY circumstances. Always use stops and Globex session larger stops but smaller size.
- Bullish above /Bearish below
- Plausible Trade Setups – Seller / Buyer
- Support - 12899, 12870minor, 12805HVM, 12745
- Resistance – 12985HVM, 13032, 13081HVM
NVPOC (scalps) –
For FX/forex Use a 15-20 pip stop for day trading FX levels, scale at +10 stop to break even and rest at 15. SCALPS are much tighter & smaller gains 5-8 pips.
- Bullish above -
- Bearish below -
Always use stops (4pt MAX 3.5 mental) Use a 3 stop for RTH, trade smaller with wider stops during Globex and develop your plan. Goal is a 2.5pt rotation from an area minimum. Scale 50% at +2 and rest at 4. For FX/forex Use a 15-20 pip stop for day trading FX levels, scale at +10 stop to break even and rest at 15. For NQ use a little wider stop than ES. Trading futures, futures options and forex involves risk and you can lose more than your initial investment. These are just thoughts not directions. Past performance is not indicative of future results. The information and data contained on riskcap.net was obtained from sources considered reliable. Their accuracy or completeness is not guaranteed. Information provided on this website is not to be deemed as an offer or solicitation with respect to the sale or purchase of any securities or commodities. Any decision to purchase or sell as a result of the opinions expressed on riskcap.net will be the full responsibility of the person authorizing such transaction. This information is Confidential and for subscribers to riskcap.net Any redistribution of this information without permission from riskcap.net is prohibited.
- Under no circumstances is this information to be shared.
- All charts/Levels/shades/zones/support/resistance & trade setups are not to be shared under ANY circumstances.