RiskCap New Customer Special!! $50.00 Start-Up Fee WAIVED and 20% off annual upfront payment option on any newIQFeed membership! LINK Contact James To – Toll-Free 800.475.4755 x8432 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Overnights are Balanced Opportunity for CHOP till 10am.
- What needs to hold to favor buyers- 2108.50 Short term.
Bull/Bear Line – 2113.50 Previous VPOC
- If a setup does not trigger- Carry it into the Globex session.
- Strategy -Always Apply MVV & VPOC shifts for Sentiment & Risk. Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear. Mark Twain
- Setups : NO setups until ES test 2108 area – Above 2113.50 (> P VPOC), target 2115.25 (15.75 YHI) & 2120 (Exit Breakout). Below 2101 (thin), target 2099.75 (weak low / quick scale) & 2096 (P Balance area). Scenarios may have buyers at Below targets or sellers at Above targets. When 1st target hit – Adjust RISK. VAH/VAL = Value Area Hi/Lo, P = Previous, PP = Pivot Point Information provided on this website is not to be deemed as an offer or solicitation with the respect to the sale or purchase of an securities or commodities
Levels – 26.75, 16, 12, 03.75, 99, 94, 89
- Previous High – 2115.75
- Previous Low – 2102.75
- ONHI – 2114.50
- ONLO – 2110
- NVPOCs & GAPs are often turning points of support or resistance
- NVPOCs – 2113.25
- GAPs – 2113.75
- Value Area High & Low are places that show where breakouts may occur after a few days of consolidation (shows conviction of buyers or sellers) & may contain trade on balanced or Slow days
- VAH – 2114.75
- VAL – 2108.75
- Activity type -Initiative Buyers
- Open Type – Rejection Reverse
- Direction- Up, Good facilitation & current condition overbought
- Volume – Higher
- Value Area – Higher
- These 5 lead to Auction results = Expectations/Setups
All charts/information & trade setups are not to be shared under ANY circumstances.
|SPY & QQQ||Follow the ES (SPY) and NQ (QQQ) charts on the streamer and apply the setups to SPY & QQQ.|
Always use stops (Apply MVV & VPOC shifts for Sentiment & Risk) Use wider stops during Globex & develop your plan Entries/STOPs by applying MVV. Goal is a 2.5pt rotation minimum. Scale 50% at first target & Adjust Risk. For FX Use a 15-20 pip stop for day trading FX levels, scale at +10 stop to break even & rest at 15. For NQ use wider stops than ES but Apply MVV. Trading futures, futures options & forex involves risk & you can lose more than your initial investment. These are just thoughts not directions. Past performance is not indicative of future results. The information & data contained on riskcap.net was obtained from sources considered reliable. Their accuracy or completeness is not guaranteed. Information provided on this website is not to be deemed as an offer or solicitation with respect to the sale or purchase of any securities or commodities. Any decision to purchase or sell as a result of the opinions expressed on riskcap.net will be the full responsibility of the person authorizing such transaction. This information is Confidential & for subscribers to riskcap.net Any redistribution of this information without permission from riskcap.net is prohibited.