RiskCap New Customer Special!! $50.00 Start-Up Fee WAIVED and 20% off annual upfront payment option on any newIQFeed membership! LINK Contact James To – Toll-Free 800.475.4755 x8432 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Charts by https://www.linnsoft.com/
Expectations If we are turning down Look for ES to stay below 2080 area. ***Below 2070 starting to lose energy. Weekly profiles are thin below 2080 – a line to watch moving forward. <1930 Then Looking to 1720 then lower longer term.
Strategy -Always Apply MVV & VPOC shifts for Sentiment & Risk. Use ONVPOC and 24hour VWAP as a sentiment guide. After 45m minutes of the RTH session use the RTH VWAP and VPOC as sentiment guide & Adjust RIsk after 1st Target is hit.
- Setups -USE MVV – Red/Green for sentiment – 24 hour/Globex for first 45m to hour then use RTH new profilefor sentiment.
- Bull Area – Buyers are in control above 2064> THIN
- Above > 2064 > thin target 66 scale and 69.50 Exit
- Bear Area- Sellers are in control below 2056.75
- Below < 50 (<Open) target 48 (GAP still not filled from yday then 45.25 (NVPOC 44.75)
- YHI – 2053.50 YLO 2039 VAH 2047.75 VAL 2042.25
- Information provided on this website is not to be deemed as an offer or solicitation with the respect to the sale or purchase of an securities or commodities.
- If a setup does not trigger- Carry it into the Globex session.
- Levels 2076.50, 70.25 HVM, 61.50 HVM, 56.50, 51 HVM, 48.25, 44, 40.50 HVM, 33.75
- NVPOCs & GAPs are often targets or turning points of support or resistance GAP 74.50, NVPOC 2065.50 GAP
- CHART ES 2038 area main target this week – 39 Hit yday
- NQ Chart