RiskCap New Customer Special!! $50.00 Start-Up Fee WAIVED and 20% off annual upfront payment option on any newIQFeed membership! LINK Contact James To – Toll-Free 800.475.4755 x8432 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Charts by https://www.linnsoft.com/
Expectations Back above 2080***** Forming top while below 2080 area. If we are turning down Look for ES to stay below 2080 area.
Strategy -Always Apply MVV & VPOC shifts for Sentiment & Risk. Use ONVPOC and 24hour VWAP as a sentiment guide. After 45m minutes of the RTH session use the RTH VWAP and VPOC as sentiment guide & Adjust RIsk after 1st Target is hit.
- Setups -USE MVV – Red/Green for sentiment – 24 hour/Globex for first 45m to hour then use RTH new profilefor sentiment.
- Bull Area – > 87 area is support – Thin below 85
- Above > Buyers in control > 87 Open Drives I will no buy into. Without support there is nothing to define a setup.
- Bear Area- Thin below 85 area into 82 & 78
- Below < 85 target 82.50 & 78 also < 68 target 66 and 64 Exit
- YHI – 2091.75 YLO 2084.25 VAH 2089.50 VAL 2086.50
- Previous Days Sentiment and Overnight Session
- Volume – Lower
- VPOC – Lower/by a touch
- Direction – Higher -VA – Overlap
- Overnights – Long ONHI 2091.50 ONLO 2082.50
- Bull/Bear Line – 87.50 MVV Sentiment for Buyers – Support
- Information provided on this website is not to be deemed as an offer or solicitation with the respect to the sale or purchase of an securities or commodities.
- If a setup does not trigger- Carry it into the Globex session.
- Levels 99.50, 91.75, 85.75, 81.75, 78, 73, 68.75HVM, 63, 61.50 HVM, 54.25
- NVPOCs & GAPs are often targets or turning points of support or resistance GAPs 75.25 NVPOCs 2071.75,
- CHART ES
- NQ Chart Bull/Bear – ONVPOC 4497 area MVV